Mechanical Grooved Fitting Cover Valve Wrap Installation
NO SWEAT® valve wraps can be installed on indoor/outdoor piping systems including chilled water, hot steam, dual temperature and domestic water along with other piping systems in commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Outdoor vertical applications should be sealed on all North Ends by the use of a white matching PVC tape or equal.
Prior to installation, wipe valve clean of any moisture or debris.
- Open NO SWEAT™ cover at Velcro seam.
- Remove fiberglass insert and place cover aside.
- Unroll insert and place on fitting with a minimum of a 1" overlap on pipe insulation.
- Wrap insert completely around fitting and hold in place.
- Take opened cover and place against fiberglass insert.
- Close one end of the Velcro seam.
- Once secured, close opposite end. Make sure all fiberglass remains inside the cover.
- Continue closing Velcro seam.
- NO SWEAT™ Mechanical Grooved Fitting Cover is now installed.
Note: Outdoor applications must be sealed butt ends and Velcro seam, with white, matching PVC tape.