NO SWEAT® valve wraps can be installed on indoor/outdoor piping systems including chilled water, hot steam, dual temperature and domestic water along with other piping systems in commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Outdoor vertical applications should be sealed on all North Ends by the use of a white matching PVC tape or equal.
Prior to installation, wipe valve clean of any moisture or debris.
- Open NO SWEAT® valve wrap at Velcro seam.
- Remove fiberglass insert and place valve wrap aside.
- Unroll insert and place on valve with a minimum of a 1" overlap on pipe insulation.
- Wrap insert completely around valve and hold in place.
- Take opened valve wrap and place against fiberglass insert.
- Close one end of the Velcro seam.
- Once secured, close opposite end. Make sure all fiberglass remains inside valve wrap.
- Continue closing Velcro seam.
- NO SWEAT™ Valve Wrap is now installed.