NO SWEAT® valve wraps can be installed on indoor/outdoor piping systems including chilled water, hot steam, dual temperature and domestic water along with other piping systems in commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Outdoor vertical applications should be sealed on all North Ends by the use of a white matching PVC tape or equal.
Prior to installation, wipe valve clean of any moisture or debris.
- Open NO SWEAT valve wrap at Velcro seam
- Separate the fiberglass insert and place valve wrap aside
- Hold the fiberglass insert close to the valve and cut into the insert to fit it snugly around the ATC valve. You can hold the insert temporarily in place with adhesive tape.
- Starting with the sewn or secured side, slide the wrap under the motor until the sewn side meets with the valve motor
- Secure the top Velcro strip first
- Secure the bottom Velcro strip and press the Velcro seams down to get a secure fit.
- NO SWEAT Valve Wrap is now installed.